For our office in the heart of the Glockenbachviertel in Munich, we are looking for an
IT project manager (m/f/x)
Who is Chameleo and what do we do?
Chameleo supports companies in their transformation. We offer feasible consulting services in connection with technology-based products, services and strategies and reliably accompany the implementation of the corresponding projects.
Our customers are for example professional football clubs or companies from the entertainment industry.
We ourselves come from the practice. Accordingly, we think and act for the customer until the end. No consulting theory.
Chameleo is a subsidiary of Highlight Event & Entertainment AG, which is listed on the Swiss stock exchange. Through operating subsidiaries and holdings, HLEE with its approximately 1,400 employees operates primarily in the film, sports and sports and event marketing sectors.
The portfolio ranges from the worldwide exclusive marketing of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, the Eurovision Song Contest to the World Boxing Super Series. In the Film and TV Segment, Constantin Film AG, the 360° media platform SPORT1 in the Sports Segment and the broadcast service provider Plazamedia as well as a number of other investments are worth mentioning.
As an IT project manager (m/f) you will form the link between the requirements of our customers and their specialist departments or commercial areas and the technical implementation of IT and digital projects. You are the central interface between our customers, the project team and various partners.
- Analysis, conception, implementation and consulting of IT and digital projects
- Responsibility for the planning and implementation of projects and leadership of the project team
- Management of relationships with customers, partners and third parties
- Preparation of requirements and use cases, content development of strategic and project-related concepts and their evaluation of technical feasibility
- Consultation regarding technological solution alternatives
- Responsibility for quality assurance, costs, time and project progress
- Preparation of offers, cost estimates and project plans
- Preparation and implementation of customer presentations and workshops
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics/computer science or a comparable qualification/training
- Several years of professional experience as project manager of IT and digital projects
- Many years of know-how in software development, current web/app technologies and business and digital transformation
- Very good knowledge and extensive experience in agile development methods and in (agile) project management of IT projects
- Leadership competence and security & sovereignty in dealing with (also inexperienced) customer and project teams
- Analytical and conceptual skills, solution-oriented and independent working style
- Willingness to perform, flexibility and high stress resistance when things get tight
- Advisory competence and service orientation towards customers, even in difficult situations
- Negotiation skills and communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- High level of personal responsibility and opportunities for development in a collegial and dynamic environment
- Varied and exciting projects through close ties to the parent company and its range of topics
- Nevertheless dynamics and innovative spirit of a young company in the digital sector
- Well-known customers from the sports and entertainment sector
- Motivated and committed team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Attractive location in the middle of the Glockenbachviertel
Interest aroused? Then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, cover letter and references.
We are looking forward to your application!